Earn up to £16 per hour supporting a young gentleman who lives in his own supported living accommodation in Wilstead, Bedfordshire.
These are long day shifts and are 2:1 with an experienced member of the team. As you will be working on an agency basis we can be flexible to fit in around your current commitments.
Experience of working with people with a severe learning disability, epilepsy and positive behaviour management would be an advantage.
Must be a manual car driver who is happy to drive the clients vehicle.
In return we can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay
- Joining and referral bonus
- Flexible hours/days to work around your current commitments and ongoing work available for the right candidates
- Rota's completed in advance on a monthly basis
- The opportunity to build positive relationships with our clients
- Free induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated consultants available at any time of day
- Supportive team
Work for Paterson Health and Social Care and help us change lives. Becoming a Support Worker for our homecare division will see you supporting our amazing clients and helping them to achieve their goals and live as independently as possible. We provide high quality support to adults living in their own homes to become an active part of their community and live a fulfilled life. If you would like to make a real difference to someone’s life and offer dedicated and individualized care and support, get in touch with the team today to start your registration.
Please apply including your CV or for more information please call 01869 242165