Support Worker - Full time and Part time - Leicestershire
Our client is looking for exceptional Support Workers to join their dedicated team.
You will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities to live the life they want within their community.
This will include:
- Social and emotional support.
- Supporting with personal care.
- Household tasks.
- Assistance with shopping and budgeting.
- Support with activities and hobbies.
The benefits to you are:
- Access and support to recognised qualification.
- 28 days AL
- Employee benefit discount scheme.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
Do you have:
- Empathy, caring and sensitive to the needs of others.
- Experience of supporting adults in a care or community setting, we do offer full training if needed. Computer literacy.
- excellent communication skills.
- Car driver desirable but not essential.