Are you a healthcare professional who isn't sure what it’s like to work for an agency? Well, we want to let everyone know all the awesome benefits of working with us. Read more below...
1. FLEXIBLE SHIFTS – Working when you want, how you want, where you want. Sounds great right? Our flexible shifts patterns enable you to decide how frequently you work. If you’d prefer night shifts so you can do the school run with your little ones, that’s great! If you’d prefer the early day shift because you like an early night and afternoons to yourself, that works for us!
2. CAREER DEVELOPMENT – Within our huge range of clients and settings, you are sure to tackle new experiences, learn from your peers and take your career to the next level! Come and join us and see where agency work can take you.
3. SUPPORT FROM EXPERIENCED CONSULTANTS – Our team are here to help YOU! Understanding your expertise, time constraints and goals is what our trained Recruitment Consultants do. We’re proud to say that most of our team have been with us for over 4 years and some have been here for over 25 years!
4. PAID HOLIDAY – Many health and social care professionals assume that agency work means sacrificing all the benefits of full time employment, but it doesn’t! We offer our temporary team paid holiday… so, if you work an average of 37.5 hours per week at an average basic pay of £11.00 per hour, you could earn approximately £200 extra per month in holiday pay!! That’s just under £2500 per year!
5. REFERRAL BONUS – We work with the best candidates and want to make sure you’re rewarded. Our team are loyal and some of our workers are celebrating anniversaries over 15 years, and some even 20 years! Why not bring some of your experienced friends and colleagues into the fold and take advantage of our referral bonus of £150 for carers and support workers, and £300 for nurses (on completion of 200 hours).
6. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT – Working with an agency doesn’t mean you miss out on continued professional development or training opportunities, it’s quite the opposite! We provide onboarding training as well as refreshers to all our workers. Plus, we endeavour to support temporary staff who are studying alongside their work. Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at this blog to hear from Sophie who’s been a Nurse with us for over 2 years…
7. INCREASE YOUR INCOME – Joining the agency world alongside other roles, being a parent or volunteering is a great way to increase your income! Take a look at our website or contact the team to find out how you can get involved in the PHC world and supplement your income now.
8. HELPING PEOPLE WHO NEED SUPPORT & EXPERTISE – There are a whole host of reasons to work with an agency, but ultimately health and social care workers do their jobs because they want to enhance the lives of people who need their expertise... so why not join forces with an agency like us to help even more people?
9. ONLINE REGISTRATION – We’ve recently launched an awesome new system so our new workers can sign up to be part of the Paterson Healthcare family online! If you choose to sign up with us, you’ll be sent a link to an online portal where you can complete your application. You will need to fill in some personal information, education and employment history, and upload some of your identity documents, which is all stored securely.
10. YOU GET PAID TO ATTEND TRAINING – You won’t have to lose out on income while you attend training when you join a new agency. PHC offers £75 for new team members who register with us and complete our mandatory in-house induction training!
Get in touch with the team to find out how easy it is for you to access all these benefits and take the next step in your career!
Milton Keynes 01908 201846 | email@example.com
Bicester 01869 325530 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cwmbran 01443 843572 | email@example.com
Homecare 01869 242165 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Perms 01908 062362 | email@example.com