New Training Course Added! Medication Administration
Paterson Health and Social Care are delighted to announce that we have now added a brand new course, Medication Administration.
It is very important that any care worker who is involved in administering medication has received training on how to perform the task effectively and safely. While presenting the theory aspect to this subject, we also present different equipment used in this process and work through some scenarios.
The Course Content is as follows:
- Legislation and Medication Policies
- Role of the Medication Giver
- Checking procedure for administration
- Types of medication, dispensing methods and routes of administration
- Infection Control and Standard Precautions
- Medication Errors
- Six rights of Medication Administration
We appreciate that some individuals get quite nervous when dealing with numbers, so we attempt to make this a non-pressurised session and work through the aspects at the level of those in the group.
If you are interested in attending this or any of our other course, please contact us on 01869 242165 for more information and to book a place.