Support Workers in Didcot
- Location:Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£9.28 - £13.45
- Type:Ad-hoc (odd shifts)
- Establishment Type:Supported Living
- Job Reference:BN 006
- Closing Date:31/03/18
Great Opportunities for Support Workers in Didcot
Paterson Health Care are currently recruiting for support workers to join us for various ad-hoc, short term and long term bookings in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Our clients need caring, reliable staff who have a great understanding of the different needs of people with learning disabilities, complex and challenging behaviour, who can adapt well to different environments and are not afraid of a challenge. Experience of challenging behaviour and personal care essential.
Key qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience in a supported living environment
- Ability and willingness to promote as much of an independent life as possible for people with learning disabilities
- Great relationship building skills
- Enthusiasm towards the role and the people you will care for
You will be responsible for:
- Providing people with a high standard of care at all times, being empathetic and respectful
- Assisting with every day chores such as cooking, cleaning, washing and other activities
- Remaining professional at all times as you will be representing Paterson Health Care
You will receive:
- Flexibility with work
- A bonus for referring friends to work for us
Many more extra incentives – just ask one of our staff today for more information
Please call us on 01869 325530 if you would like to know more!!