Care Support Worker
- Type:Ad-hoc (odd shifts)
- Establishment Type:Supported Living
- Job Reference:BUCKSRB
Paterson Health and Social Care are providing more and more opportunities for the ideal candidates who are:
- Experienced and dedicated Support Workers and Carers.
- Able to make a difference and build strong trusting relationships.
- Able to work Days and Nights.
- Want to make a difference and build strong trusting relationships.
- Looking for flexible working hours to work around your commitments and responsibilities.
We have THE perfect role for YOU.
We’ve recently expanded and have gained new clients, and therefore recruiting for additional agency staff.
Requirements for this Role:
- Experience with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours, autism and epilepsy
- Working as either part of a team or lone working
- Following care plans and knowledge of MAR charts
- Personal care
- Using initiative
- Friendly and approachable
- Positive and engaging
- Punctuality and reliability
Paterson Health and Social care pride ourselves in being a prestige agency, providing the best care and support across Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
Working very closely with the majority of supported living in the area, you have the luxury to experience many different environments that we have the privilege to supply.
As a Paterson Care or Support Worker you will be part of a growing team who have an established reputation in the industry and you will also benefit from:
- Accrued Holiday Pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
If you have 6 months or more experience in Support or Care we would love to hear from you.
Please call Paterson Health & Social Care on 01908 201846 and one of the team will be able to help you further. Or you can send your CV to email@example.com