£8.91 - £9.86 per hour
We are currently helping one of our clients to find candidates that want to start a career in Health and Social Care. This role will be a permanent position and the successful candidates will have lots of training, on and off the job, provided by the client. Once trained you'll be helping support children, young people or adults to lead as independent a life as possible.
Under usual circumstances, our agency only recruit candidates that already have experience, so this new opportunity is a great way for the right candidates to start a new career in the highly rewarding Health and Social Care industry.
Successful Support Workers have the right attitude and commitment along with the desire to help people and not be judgemental. The right candidates can expect to be trained to our clients high standards and be offered work at one of this clients supported or residential services in their areas.
In the majority of cases, there won't be any requirements to have academic qualifications like GCSEs, A-Levels or degrees. However, it would be advantageous if you have some First Aid skills and an NVQ in Health and Social Care, Levels 2 or 3
- Ability to communicate clearly, and sensitively with vulnerable people and their families
- Good listening skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Time management
- A high level of patience and emotional resilience
- An interest in helping other people, regardless of their condition.
- The ability to communicate clearly and sensitively when talking to people and their families.
- Good listening skills.
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and act accordingly to situations.
What benefits will you get for training to be a support worker and work for our client?
- You will be given a permanent job and be paid a competitive rate of pay
- You will be offered training on the job and also mandatory training
- You'll receive all the benefits of belonging to a large organisation including, paid holidays, career progression, Perks, Blue Light Card and many more.
If you want to hear more about this great opportunity, please call us in branch on 01908 201846, ask for Tracey or Rachel or send your CV to email@example.com