£20965 per year
Could you be a role model for individuals with learning disabilities?
Do you feel you could play a key part in enhancing a vulnerable child's life?
Paterson Health and Social Care are looking for a Team Leader to work in a new supported living service in St Albans. You will be providing support to a number of young children who have complex needs and learning disabilities, as well as working alongside the registered manager, the children's families, other staff members and external agencies in the children's supportive services.
- Experience working in a social care service, with the additional experience of supporting children with learning disabilities.
- Ability to deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence.
- A desire to assist in providing opportunities that shape personal growth and encourages independence for a bright future for the children.
- Written and verbal communication skills at a professional level.
- A clear understanding of policies and procedures.
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or other relevant qualification to the role
- Knowledge and understanding of Children's Home Regulations 2015
- Person centred approaches
- Ability to provide high quality service
- Flexible working (rota shifts)
- Ability to resolve challenging situations, problem solve and make professional decisions
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply and send us your up to date CV.
Alternatively, please call our office on 01908 201846 and speak to one of our team members for more information about the role.
Please note: Due to the amount of applications we receive, if you do not receive a response form us within three working days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in this role. If this is the case, please refer to website: https://www.paterson-healthcare.co.uk/ for more available job roles.