£8.72 - £11.22 per hour
Due to our clients increasing needs, we are now recruiting for additional agency staff to help with our contract in the Leighton Buzzard area.
Candidates must have experience of working with children who have learning disabilities. Holding or working towards the CYP qualification would be desirable but not essential.
The setting is a residential school for children with varying needs and some have learning disabilities, epilepsy, autism and challenging behaviours.
This is a rewarding role, one where every shift worked gives the opportunity of making real differences to the lives of the children.
The benefits of working for our agency include:
- Flexible working - Work hours to suit your commitments
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Holiday Pay - Accrue as you earn!
- Friendly Consultants in Branch
- In House Training - Complete mandatory annual training in one of our Branches with our accredited Trainer
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Receive payments for each worker introduced (Terms Apply)
- Extensive Out of Hours Oncall Service - Contact us anytime from 06.30 - 23.00 7 days a week
To find out more either call us on 01908 201846 and ask for Tracey or email your current CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.