£28272 per year
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a caring, fun loving and well established organisation as a Support Manager based in Dunstable. Our Client prides itself in providing the best possible support for people with learning disabilities, helping them to reach their full potential and to live as independently as possible. If you feel you too can make a real difference and bring your expert knowledge, judgement and initiative to manage a team of dedicated staff members please get in touch.
- Directly line managing the Team Leader and a team of Support Workers
- Providing regular supervisions, appraisals and inductions
- Ensuring weekly rotas are providing appropriate support hours
- Promoting Team development and effectiveness
- Carrying out the role of Registered Manager if needed
- Preparing risk assessments, support and person centred plans
- Authorising expenditure against an agreed budget
- Highly organised and self-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role you must be a compassionate individual with the ability to lead a team. Experience of Management within the Health & Social sector is essential and an NVQ 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards this qualification is a must.
On offer is a comprehensive benefits package including 28 days paid holiday - increasing to 33 days with length of service, Occupational Health support and fantastic training and development schemes.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Paterson Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer.