£30000 - £30090 per year
Job Title:- Registered Manager - Portsmouth
Salary - £30,090 plus benefits
Overview of the Registered Manager vacancy:-
Our client, based in Portsmouth, is currently recruiting a Registered Manager to oversee 2 of their registered care homes, supporting people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mobility needs plus other additional health needs.
The 2 registered care homes that you would be responsible for look after 7 ladies ranging from 49-75 years old in location 1 and 50-62 years old in location 2. All services users require support with all aspects of daily living including personal care and medication.
Key responsibilities of the Registered Manager:-
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments, support plans and person centred plans, ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met and evidenced.
- To quality control and coach team members so that service provision delivers the outcomes and focuses on the aspirations that people supported have identified.
- To ensure that relevant company policies and procedures are understood and applied by staff in relation to quality, safeguarding, criminal records, data protection, HR, health and safety and that the service meets CQC and Supporting People quality and compliance benchmarks.
- To ensure all relevant records in relation to people we support and employees are appropriately maintained, accurate and up to date.
- To ensure the production of weekly rota’s is effective, provides the appropriate support hours and minimises costs, including the use of agency staff.
- To undertake and champion the performance management and development of people including coaching, regular 1 to 1s and performance reviews.
- To develop an approachable and professional culture where good practice is implemented, encouraged and recognised.
- To provide accurate and timely information and reports on the performance of services managed, ensuring the requirements of contracts are met.
- To authorise expenditure against an agreed budget to ensure that costs remain within financial limits.
- To build constructive relationships with commissioners, families, carers, staff, neighbours and the wider community.
- To take the lead in recruitment, induction and training of employees, ensuring all staff are up to date with mandatory training, service specific training and to chair team meetings.
- To seek opportunities to improve existing services and to input to service development plans
- To support and implement change and development programmes as required for Supported Living (known as accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care by CQC) and Outreach Services (known as personal care by CQC) within the Division.
- To provide hands on support to people we support if and when required.
Essential Criteria for the Registered Manager:-
- Experience with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs
- Previous experience in a registered care setting
- Must hold a full UK driving licence with access to a car
- Be prepared to travel to local divisional offices as required for training
- Be prepared to be part of the out of hours on call rota
Benefits with the Registered Manager vacancy:-
- 28 days annual leave incl. Bank Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted shopping
- Pension contribution scheme
- Fantastic training and support
For more information please contact our permanent recruitment division on 01869 242165 or alternatively apply via our website www.paterson-healthcare.co.uk
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Paterson Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer