£18000 - £20000 per year Commission
Recruitment Shift Coordinator based from our luxury office in Central Milton Keynes.
18 - 20k depending on experience + generous commission scheme.
Monday to Friday. 37.5 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress and work with an award winning Recruitment Agency based in Central Milton Keynes.
You will join an existing team and help our temp division. Paterson Health and Social Care supply care staff to clients throughout Bucks, Beds, Herts and Northants including but not limited to, Residential, Supported living and Nursing Homes.
We are looking for somebody who is a confident, dynamic self-starter to maximise client relationships and help create new opportunities of growth to our portfolio of clients and candidates.
- Building an excellent working relationship with every temporary worker whilst obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments
- Managing day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
- Managing client rotas and candidate expectations
- Client servicing and relationship building
- Customer service
- Ideally you will have previous experience of recruitment within the Nursing or Care sector working with rotas
- You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively
- Strong customer service
You will be:
- Money motivated
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident and personable
- Proactive, target driven and able to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with Clients and Temporary staff, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
What you can expect:
- Great commission structure
- Great culture, very dynamic and outgoing team
- Relaxed office with a supportive team environment
- Supportive training to enhance skills
- Team Nights Out
- Paid Xmas Party
- Fun incentives
If you are interested in this role and would like further information please do apply or call Tracey/Rhys on 01908 201846