£45000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced project co-ordinator/planner to support with the implementation of our clients new services (within the social care sector) and ensure a successful and timely operational commencement in line with agreed project management principles.
Our client is a leading provider of support to people with learning disabilities and associated health needs, including dementia, physical disabilities, profound and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
You will coordinate and lead projects that involve the development or reconfiguration of existing services. Working collaboratively with commissioners, operational staff, health care professionals, family members and people we support to enable smooth planning of people transitioning to specialist supported accommodation.
Key responsibilities of the project co-ordinator:-
- To lead on the preparation, development and management of the implementation plan for new developments.
- To undertake and co-ordinate key tasks relating to the establishment of new services including for example assessments, staff recruitment, establishment of new offices and risk assessments.
- Represent the organisation at contract or project meetings to report and update commissioners on the progress of the project.
- Prepare implementation plans, progress reports and other necessary monitoring reports to enable membership of internal and external project groups and SMT to be appraised of the progress and risks involved in the establishment of new services.
- Provide support to the development team in preparing tenders and attending presentations in liaison with the Director of Specialist Support.
- Provide regular updates and share advice, guidance and practice to both development and operations teams on local authority commissioning practice and project implementation to facilitate ongoing organisational learning and development.
- To undertake all of the above in relation to development projects that may involve the reconfiguration of existing services or transitional projects.
- To prepare appropriate documentation, procedures, policies as directed by your line manager.
- To lead project planning meetings and ensure agreed actions are followed through in planned timeframes.
As well as knowing that what you do is making a positive difference to people's lives, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)*
- Access to the online discount portal, that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym membership
- Pension scheme with employee and employer contribution
- Employee Assistance programme (a 24 hr helpline to support you through any of life's issues or problems along with access to an online wellbeing portal)
- Occupational Health support
- Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
- Paid for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Refer a friend scheme
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check which will be provided by our client.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Paterson Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to Paterson Health & Social Care sending your CV directly to our client for their consideration.