Health & Social Care
£24000 - £28000 per year
Job: Deputy and Service User Manager
Reporting to: Operations’ Manager
Pay range: £24-28k pa
A leading care provider based in Oxfordshire, is looking for an experienced
Service User Manager, who will also act as Deputy Manager, to join our expanding team.
Proud to be one of the premier care providers in Oxfordshire working for private clients as well as
the NHS and Oxfordshire County Council, they an exceptional team member to help
support us to deliver top quality care.
We require immediately someone who will manage all aspects of care and be responsible to the
Registered Manager and Directors. You will cover for the Registered Manager in their absence.
We deliver c.2000 hours of care each week and respond quickly to the immediate needs of new
service users and long-standing clients. Your role is based in the office and field.
You will be responsible for looking after the needs of our clients as well as managing a team of
Senior Care Workers.
Your hours of work will be 0700-1500, Monday to Friday with the addition of participation in the
on-call rota including one weekend a month (with additional pay accordingly).
Your core duties will include:
● Managing the Service Users, their needs and ongoing assessments and reviews.
● Managing and leading the team of Senior Care Workers
● Allocating and processing referrals for new work
● Care planning and risk assessing
● Processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
● Assigning care workers to clients appropriately, whilst working within our exceptional
● Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
● Talking to the clients on a regular basis about their care
● Participating in the on-call rota
You will have the following:
● Strong communication and IT skills
● NVQ 5 (or equivalent) in health and social care
● Experience in dealing with other agencies such as social services, hospitals
● Management experience in care
● UK driving licence and vehicle
● Strong management skills
You will join an exciting and dynamic team with a rewarding career and progression to the next
level of management. We offer an exceptional package, this includes:
● Market leading salary
● Private Vitality healthcare
● Mobile phone
● Optional overtime
● Full training and company funded further professional training
● 28 days paid holiday
● Paid travel expenses
● Opportunity for further career develop