£35000 - £40000 per year
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing, independent home care group as a Domiciliary Care Branch Manager. Our Client provides homecare services to the elderly and disabled, some with complex needs. So as the Domiciliary Branch Manager you will need an understanding and compassionate nature but with proven leadership and management skills. The ideal candidate for this role would be a highly focused individual, one who strives to uphold our Clients’ high level of care standards within its Oxford Branch.
- Managing and working collaboratively with office staff and the care team
- Monitoring external environments - seeking out opportunities to develop, improve and grow the organisation
- Fully committing to continuous learning and development
- Promoting Team development and effectiveness
- Effectively embracing the new technology system in place for communication between Client and Carer
Key Skills & Experience:
- Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in domiciliary care services
- Highly organised and self-drive
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of domiciliary care statutory regulations and standards
- Knowledge of CQC inspection requirements against the KLOE
- Good level of financial numeracy (costs, prices & rates of pay)
- Excellent writing and literacy skills
To be successful in this role as a Branch Manager – Domiciliary Care, it is essential you have the above key skills and experience. As well as a full clean driving licence and be willing to work an “on call” approximately one week in five.
On offer is a comprehensive benefits package including pension scheme, life insurance and fantastic training and development schemes.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Paterson Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to Paterson Health & Social Care sending your C.V directly to our Client for their consideration.