Healthcare Assistants in Abingdon
- Location:Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£9.86 - £12.57 per hour
- Type:Ad-hoc (odd shifts)
- Establishment Type:Nursing/Residential Home
- Job Reference:BN 002
- Closing Date:31/04/18
Great opportunity for health care assistants in Abingdon with ad hoc availability.
Our client is looking for experienced and compassionate carers for maternity and staff leave cover.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in nursing or care home settings
- Confident with personal care
- Competent in giving medication
- Immediate availability
£8. 80 per hour including induction.
Our client is offering a thorough induction to the right candidates. This is a varied role involving regular visit to a complex of flats in addition to a small number of residents in the nearby area. You will be visiting several clients during your placement.
As an agency we are able to offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Referral Scheme – Earn £50 for every successful referral you make, with no limits!*
- Fast and efficient recruitment process
- Out of hours on call service
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Our Bicester team are available on 01869 325530.
*Referrals must successfully complete a full registration process with the agency and complete 100 hours of work.
Contact us today for further information, we look forward to speaking to you.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.