HCA’s needed for Rapid Response in Oxfordshire
- Salary:£12.41 - £27
- Type:Ad-hoc (odd shifts)
- Establishment Type:Nursing/Residential Home
- Job Reference:28/02/18
- Closing Date:28/02/18
Healthcare Assistants needed for special rapid response team in Oxfordshire.
- Excellent pay rates £12.41 – £27 per hour (up to 72 hours’ notice of shifts given)
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to add to our existing team, covering community Hospitals across Oxfordshire. Available shifts will included days, nights, and weekends.
Successful applicants will need recent experience of working within NHS Hospitals. You would also require a good work ethic; great interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to adapt to various working environments.
As an agency we are able to offer you:
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Referral Scheme – Earn £50 for every successful referral you make, with no limits!*
- Fast and efficient recruitment process
- Out of hours on call service
*Referrals must successfully complete a full registration process with the agency and complete 100 hours of work.
Contact us today for further information 01869 244965, we look forward to speaking to you.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.