Paterson Health & Social Care are looking for experienced dedicated, compassionate Support Workers to join our established team, supporting clients with varying needs throughout High Wycombe
Working with adults with learning disabilities, our Support Workers help to enable our clients to live independently whether at home or out in the community.
If you have a genuine passion for caring, are patient, a strong team player and willing to learn, this is the opportunity for you.
Support Workers with Paterson Health & Social Care:
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible working patterns
- Cash joining bonus scheme
What our Support Workers do:
- Responsible for delivering high quality care, ensuring clients independence, comfort and dignity within their own home
- Provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures
- Assisting with day to day tasks, such as; cooking, cleaning, personal care, shopping and hobbies.
- Prompting, assisting, and administering medication
- Providing emotional support and companionship
- Keeping record of the clients care
- Previous experience providing care in a home/supported living environment – desirable
- Full UK driving license – desirable
- A proactive and can-do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A professional and empathetic approach to providing the best possible care
- Right to work in the UK
At Paterson Health & Social Care we aim to provide the best possible care to our clients. We do this through ensuring our staff are valued, supported and trained to deliver the best possible service for those we support.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an Equal Opportunities employer and adheres to CQC practices and standards.