Are you looking for a New Job for 2022? Do you have experience of working with Adults or Children who have learning disabilities or challenging behaviour?
If so, please see below and contact us for more information.
Owing to client needs, we are recruiting support workers to join our agency for day and night shifts in the Milton Keynes area.
Ideally applicants will have experience of working with people who have a range of disabilities and learning difficulties, including epilepsy, autism and challenging behaviours.
- caring nature
- non judgmental
- team player
- good communication skills
- good listening skills
Shifts on offer will be either early, late or waking nights
Benefits of being a support worker for our agency:
- flexibility to work as few or as many shifts as you want
- holiday pay
- weekly pay
- competitive rates
- pension after qualifying period
- in house mandatory training updates
- experienced and friendly office booking and admin team
- recommend a friend scheme
As well as recruiting for agency temporary workers, we are also recruiting, for our clients for both longer term roles or permanent positions. Please contact us for more information.