Carers/Support Workers – earn up to £16 per hour + holiday pay, working with our clients in Oxford in a supported living setting.
Part time hours to suit your availability, with shifts ranging from 6 to 12 hours.
You will need to have recent support/care and manual handling experience.
In return we can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay
- Joining and referral bonus
- Flexible hours/days to work around your current commitments and ongoing work available for the right candidates
- Rota's completed in advance on a monthly basis
- The opportunity to build positive relationships with our clients
- Free induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated consultants available at any time of day
- Supportive team
Work for Paterson Health and Social Care and help us change lives. Becoming a Support Worker for our homecare division will see you supporting our amazing clients and helping them to achieve their goals and live as independently as possible. We provide high quality support to adults living in their own homes to become an active part of their community and live a fulfilled life. If you would like to make a real difference to someone’s life and offer dedicated and individualized care and support, get in touch with the team today to start your registration.
Please apply including your CV or for more information please call 01869 242165