Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
Hourly Rate: £20 per hour
Day Shifts: Up to 48 hours per week.
Shift Times: 08.00 - 20.00 am.
Here at Paterson Healthcare, we are seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) for one of our very established clients.
Full-time or part time staff nurse required to join an established nursing and care team with a passion for nursing older adults living dementia and other physical and mental disabilities. The nurse will be provided with a supportive environment with excellent training and supervision.
About the Home:
This home is run by a team who provide care and are passionate about the people they care for. They are proud to offer the highest quality of personalised care in a safe, contemporary and relaxed setting. This home provides for up to 75 people in very attractive surrounding with a wide range of needs including dementia and nursing care, residential, respite and palliative care.
The home believes their most important asset is their staff. So want to encourage individuals who want to make an impact and positive difference on those around them. And as always, want to engage people who have a deep respect for the elderly and enjoy working as part of a team with a common purpose.
The role of a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission.
- Creating individualised care plans for residents.
- Updating care plans daily.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
- Ensuring effective rotas are in place.
- Use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual’s needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity, and respect.
To be considered for this role:
- Have a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health (RGN / RMN )
- Have an active PIN or awaiting your NMC PIN with no restrictions
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RGN / RMN) who are passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today
Reference ID: RNCG060122
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day Shifts
- Diploma of Higher Education (required)
- Nursing: 1 year (required)
- NMC (required)