We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing recruitment group. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected organisation with a reputation for excellence. This is a key role where you will support the business in developing and driving its marketing, social media and PR strategy internally and externally.
The goal is to reach out to our target market to increase brand awareness, strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive: -
- PR and increasing brand awareness
- Designing graphics for incentives, social media and marketing/promo materials
- Oversee database and e-marketing campaigns
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, job fairs and promotional events
- Ensuring presence on relevant social media channels and designing content and scheduled posts.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Responsibility for maintaining websites for Paterson Health and Social Care and Vibe Recruit, optimising SEO and google rankings
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Experience of the Marketing Executive: -
- A marketing qualification or 1-year social media/marketing experience
- Proficient use with software packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- You must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week with the responsibility of 2 defined recruitment brands which represent a variety of sectors.
This role can be hybrid, however, will involve traveling between our branches in South Wales and South East England.