Healthcare Assistant – Flexible Hours
Paterson Healthcare are looking for caring reliable people to work within our team of carers in the Wallingford, Oxfordshire area. Our Healthcare Assistants are typically based within nursing/care homes, providing varying degrees of care. We are looking for compassionate and skilled people to assist with medication, personal care, meals and activities
If you have a genuine passion for caring, are patient, a strong team player and willing to learn, this is the opportunity for you.
Healthcare Assistants with Paterson Health & Social Care:
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible working patterns
- Free Uniform
What our Healthcare Assistants do:
- Assisting with day to day tasks, such as; cooking, cleaning, personal care, shopping and hobbies.
- Prompting, assisting, and administering medication
- Providing emotional support and companionship
- Keeping record of the clients care
- Previous experience providing care in Nursing/Care Home – desirable
- Full UK driving license – desirable
- A proactive and can-do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A professional and empathetic approach to providing the best possible care
- Right to work in the UK
At Paterson Health & Social Care we aim to provide the best possible care to our clients. We do this through ensuring our staff are valued, supported and trained to deliver the best possible service for those we support. Paterson Health & Social Care is an Equal Opportunities employer and adheres to CQC practices and standards.
For more information please contact our team today on 01869 325530