Looking for Temporary Staff
Looking for temporary staff.
Paterson Health & Social Care have a temporary recruitment division who work solely on any temporary vacancies that you require assistance in filling; these could be ad-hoc shifts or locum assignments. You will have a dedicated Account Manager to oversee the booking process from start to finish. We offer a high quality service which includes the following:
- All shifts are handled by experienced and trained recruitment/booking consultants
- Full details of a shift/assignment are taken such as date required, start/finish time, grade and qualifications required
- Estimation is given to the client on the likelihood of our ability to cover the shift
- Automated database search is carried out on our bespoke database
- Priority is given to the candidates who have previously been to the establishment
- Recruitment Consultant contacts suitable workers with assignment details
- Name of worker booked is confirmed with a Recruiting Officer and an induction arranged if required
- An Assignment Details form is sent to the worker and the Recruiting Officer
- Worker attends induction (if applicable) and commences assignment
- Client is sent a feedback form once assignment has been completed
With a wealth of recruitment and health and social care experience, we are confident in our ability to help you find the perfect staff for your team. Working in partnership with you, we will present recruitment solutions to meet your requirements, whilst working within your budget. Contact us on 0800 999 3314 to speak to one of our recruitment consultants.