Information for Clients
Paterson Health and Social Care have the resources and expertise to deliver a full range of services to suit our clients' requirements.
- Ad Hoc for periods of absence due to staff sickness or holidays.
- Locum placement ensures continuity for larger staffing gaps.
- Temp to perm offers an ideal solution to those recruitment difficulties, ensuring that the personnel you appoint really understand the environment and have proven they work well with both your clients and your team.
- Permanent candidates. Our reputation ensures high calibre candidates are available to our clients. A cost effective solution to your staffing requirements, we do the work and only charge you when we have found you the ideal candidate.
All PHC personnel go through a rigorous recruitment process which includes
- All workers must have a minimum of 6 months relevant experience and are interviewed by qualified healthcare or experienced recruitment consultants.
- PHC ensures workers are only placed in environments they feel competent and are experienced to work in.
- A full employment history is taken, the last 3 years of which must be checked and verified.
- A minimum of two written references are obtained, one of which must be from their present or most recent employer.
- Professional qualifications checked and original certificates seen - membership of relevant professional body if qualified is required.
- Enhanced CRB disclosures are requested on all staff.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is checked with relevant authorities.
- All workers are certified fit to work by an Occupational Health Advisor.
All PHC personnel are required to undergo a PHC induction. Only workers up to date in the mandatory requirements are placed.
Annual mandatory up dates in line with EU legislation are offered to all PHC workers. We carefully monitor the progress of our personnel to ensure that only high calibre workers are placed with our clients.